Sep 29, 2013

Halloween Crow FREE E-PATTERN ❤ Ворон МК



Hello everyone! :) Today I prepared a great free gift for you! Meet Jack the Halloween Crow! He is a primitive doll handmade by me. And today I would like to share my first PDF E-Pattern with you for free! 

I have put a lot of time and hard work into this pattern, so if you download it, please leave a comment. I really need to know what you think about it!

I've opened a Etsy shop for my new doll e-patterns, so I would love to get some feedback on this pattern.

The pattern has detailed instructions on sewing and painting and lots of pictures. DOWNLOAD IT HERE: CLICK

Please read the copyright policy at the page bottom. 

❤ 

Всем привет! :) Сегодня я приготовила для вас подарок! Это бесплатный мастер-класс по изготовлению вот такого ворона на тыкве, который станет отличным украшением к Хэллоуину!

Бесплатный мастер-класс на русском языке я опубликовала на Ярмарке Мастеров по этой ссылке: тык

Этот же мастер-класс на англ. языке можно скачать в формате PDF по этой ссылке: тык


MY COPYRIGHT POLICY:

Copyright © 2010-2014 Anastasia Fedorova - Country Crow
This pattern is Country Crow original copyrighted patten. It was designed and created by Anastasia Fedorova.

Finished products made from my patterns are for personal use and gifts only. 

Mass producing, wholesaling, copying or altering the patterns is strictly prohibited. You may not change the patterns in any way. Do not share the E-file and its contents.

Commercial sales of the patterns are NOT allowed, this includes all internet sales, Ebay, Etsy, store etc.... 

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
Many thanks, Anastasia

3 comments:

I'm so happy to see you posting and find your blog again! I'll try to make this crow and give a link back to your blog! I love your creations! Sweet hugs!

Thank you! It's so great to know that you like it!
Winter is coming and I feel like sewing and creating things again! So I decided to make a new blog :)

thank you can't wait to make it . love it

Post a Comment