- a piece of grey or beige cotton or linen 25 x 25 cm for the central part
- cotton fabric scraps of different colors for 21 squares 6 x 6 cm each
- 30 x 40 cm of cotton fabric for 4 stripes that are located around the central square
- 55 x20 cm of cotton fabric for the binding
- small pieces of orange, green and yellow for the pumpkin applique
- 55 x 40 cm of cotton patchwork batting of fleece
- 55 x 40 cm of cotton for the lining
All seams should be 0.5 cm. Seam allowance is included (except in the applique).
1) Cut all the details like on the picture below.
You have totally 21 small square. Make 3 stripes of 7 squares (6x6cm). Sew the stripes together. Iron it.